Washington’s Annoying Consensus on the NationalsJonathan Mahler
Oct. 4 (Bloomberg) -- If Paul Krugman is right -- and he has a Nobel Prize that says he is -- then we should all be suspicious of the so-called Washington consensus. Which may tell you all you need to know about the Beltway’s bipartisan obsession with the Washington Nationals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote
- 4 Developments to Watch in Global Economy