Washington’s Annoying Consensus on the NationalsJonathan Mahler
Oct. 4 (Bloomberg) -- If Paul Krugman is right -- and he has a Nobel Prize that says he is -- then we should all be suspicious of the so-called Washington consensus. Which may tell you all you need to know about the Beltway’s bipartisan obsession with the Washington Nationals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Offers a Timely History Lesson