Real October Surprise Is Obama and Romney AgreeEzra Klein
Oct. 4 (Bloomberg) -- In heated elections like this one, there is a tendency in the U.S. to characterize the arguments between the two candidates as much more momentous -- world-historical, even -- than they actually are.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Four Points That Make 'Last Jedi' So Fascinating
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen