‘Dumb Money’ Is Staring Most of Us in the FaceSusan Antilla
Oct. 4 (Bloomberg) -- Financial pros have a long history of sneering at mom and pop investors as “the dumb money,” all the while cashing in on commissions each time a sucker sells at the bottom or buys at the top.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics