How to Make an Ailing World Economy Even SickerClive Crook
Oct. 3 (Bloomberg) -- Four years after the onset of the recession, the U.S. is recovering weakly, Europe isn’t recovering at all, and prospects in the rest of the world are far from thrilling. It’s an outlook that makes curbing public debt hazardous, yet governments everywhere are deciding that the job can’t wait.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies