Where Have All the FOIAs Gone? A Lament for Transparency.by
One way to judge a president’s record is to assess the promises he made when he first took office. That’s what Bloomberg News did with President Barack Obama’s vow to create “an unprecedented level of openness in government” and “act promptly” to make information public.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- The Tax Bill Is Bad for Homeowners, Good for Landlords