Why Romney Can't Run Away From the 47 Percentby
The Obama campaign is running a brutal new ad against Mitt Romney. The ad simply replays Romney's secretly recorded "47 percent" fundraiser remarks -- culminating with Romney saying, "My job is not to worry about those people."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- China's Bike-Sharing Bust
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Cryptocurrencies Don't Belong in Central Banks
- The Stock Market Might Be Right, Sort Of
- Black Friday Psychology and the Death Knell of Excel