Why Republicans Will Learn to Love Todd AkinMargaret Carlson
Sept. 26 (Bloomberg) -- Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, to paraphrase Humphrey Bogart, but soon and for the rest of its life, the Republican Party will thank Representative Todd Akin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'