Sorry, GM, It’s ’Government Motors’ Awhile Longerthe Editors
Sept. 24 (Bloomberg) -- Like a restless suitor eager to move on, General Motors Co. wants to end its four-year relationship with the U.S. government. Washington, to its credit, has no intention of playing the chump.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- The Liberal Media Is Beating Donald Trump