Sorry, GM, It’s ’Government Motors’ Awhile Longerthe Editors
Sept. 24 (Bloomberg) -- Like a restless suitor eager to move on, General Motors Co. wants to end its four-year relationship with the U.S. government. Washington, to its credit, has no intention of playing the chump.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last