Japan’s Next Leader Faces One of World’s Toughest Jobsby
Yoshihiko Noda will doubtless win his party’s leadership race this week. There’s little certainty, though, that Japan’s prime minister is up to putting his country, the world’s No. 3 economy, on stronger footing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Offers a Timely History Lesson