Japan’s Next Leader Faces One of World’s Toughest Jobsby
Yoshihiko Noda will doubtless win his party’s leadership race this week. There’s little certainty, though, that Japan’s prime minister is up to putting his country, the world’s No. 3 economy, on stronger footing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote
- 4 Developments to Watch in Global Economy