What Mitt Romney Doesn’t Get About ResponsibilityEzra Klein
Sept. 19 (Bloomberg) -- “There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what,” Mitt Romney told a room full of donors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World