Ryan’s Proposal Would Shrink Medicare’s Doctor PoolPeter Orszag
Sept. 19 (Bloomberg) -- The federal budget proposed by Representative Paul Ryan, the Republican vice-presidential nominee, extols the benefits of “promoting true choice” for Medicare beneficiaries. In truth, though, the Ryan plan would substantially reduce choice for many people on Medicare -- by cutting them off from their current doctors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- The Picture Gets a Little Darker for Republicans
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- No, Senator Graham, America Is Not an Idea
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again