How Mitt Romney and Occupy Wall Street Are Alikeby
On the first anniversary of Occupy Wall Street, a movement that unwisely apportioned Americans into mutually hostile camps defined by wealth, a video surfaced of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney telling donors that the nation is more appropriately divided based on the amount of federal income tax we pay.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- Republicans, Start Over on Health Care
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness