How Mitt Romney and Occupy Wall Street Are Alikeby
On the first anniversary of Occupy Wall Street, a movement that unwisely apportioned Americans into mutually hostile camps defined by wealth, a video surfaced of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney telling donors that the nation is more appropriately divided based on the amount of federal income tax we pay.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk