Europe Takes On Gazprom at Last, Now Must Hang ToughMatthew Bryza
Sept. 18 (Bloomberg) -- The European Union’s antitrust investigation of OAO Gazprom, announced this month, is a landmark case. It shows a new EU resolve to crack down on rent-seeking by Russia’s natural-gas behemoth and, at long last, to heed the complaints of the bloc’s smaller ex-Soviet members.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- How Gavin Newsom Got to Be a Front-Runner
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.
- Four Points That Make 'Last Jedi' So Fascinating
- Battle Over Bank Watchdog Whiffs on the Law
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal