Europe Takes On Gazprom at Last, Now Must Hang ToughMatthew Bryza
Sept. 18 (Bloomberg) -- The European Union’s antitrust investigation of OAO Gazprom, announced this month, is a landmark case. It shows a new EU resolve to crack down on rent-seeking by Russia’s natural-gas behemoth and, at long last, to heed the complaints of the bloc’s smaller ex-Soviet members.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- 4 Developments to Watch in Global Economy