An Empire Built on Short-Armed Shirtsby
Mel: If you took 1,500 one-dollar bills and laid them end to end, they would stretch all of 750 feet, only three-quarters of the way down a crosstown block in Manhattan. We had to stretch those dollars into a lifetime free of ever having to work for anyone other than ourselves again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- China's Bike-Sharing Bust
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Cryptocurrencies Don't Belong in Central Banks
- Black Friday Psychology and the Death Knell of Excel
- The Stock Market Might Be Right, Sort Of