Stay Tuned for the Fed's Admission of Failureby
Today the Federal Open Market Committee, which decides American monetary policy, will issue its bi-quarterly statement. Odds are the Fed will extend its promise of "exceptionally low levels of the federal funds rate" through 2015. (The committee is also likely to announce further asset purchases.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things