Mitt Romney and the Water’s Edge of PoliticsStephen L. Carter
Sept. 14 (Bloomberg) -- Ten years ago, at a panel discussion in Wales, I was asked about a particularly contentious issue of U.S. foreign policy. To the disappointment of my hosts, I responded by apologizing for being a bit old-fashioned about such matters: I was raised to a rather traditional sort of patriotism, and didn’t believe in bashing my country while traveling abroad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military