What Brooklyn Nets and Russia's Dream Car Have in Commonby
The emergence of the Brooklyn Nets, with the backing of Russian billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov, is looking like a dream come true for fans and investors alike. As they set their expectations, they might be interested in the fate of a different Prokhorov project: Russia's dream car.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips