Hoover May Haunt Romney, but Not RyanAmity Shlaes
Sept. 12 (Bloomberg) -- Herbert Hoover will spook Mitt Romney yet. That’s the hope of Democrats and worry of Republicans in the 50-odd days left in this presidential campaign.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve