Obama’s Shaky Lead in Post-Convention Home StretchAlbert R. Hunt
Sept. 10 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. presidential elections, like basketball or football games, are played in quarters; the Democrats just won the third, the summer, giving President Barack Obama a small, not decisive, advantage going into the final stretch.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust