Facebook Investors Know Exactly Whom to BlameJonathan Weil
Sept. 7 (Bloomberg) -- Who is to blame for Facebook Inc.’s initial public offering? Is it Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook’s founder and chief executive officer? Someone else at the social-networking website? Morgan Stanley, the bank that led the deal? Nasdaq, which botched the stock’s early trading?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required