Facebook Investors Know Exactly Whom to BlameJonathan Weil
Sept. 7 (Bloomberg) -- Who is to blame for Facebook Inc.’s initial public offering? Is it Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook’s founder and chief executive officer? Someone else at the social-networking website? Morgan Stanley, the bank that led the deal? Nasdaq, which botched the stock’s early trading?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote