Facebook Investors Know Exactly Whom to BlameJonathan Weil
Sept. 7 (Bloomberg) -- Who is to blame for Facebook Inc.’s initial public offering? Is it Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook’s founder and chief executive officer? Someone else at the social-networking website? Morgan Stanley, the bank that led the deal? Nasdaq, which botched the stock’s early trading?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Tax Bill Is a Trillion-Dollar Blunder
- Thank Goodness for Donald Trump
- 2017 Was Bad for Facebook. 2018 Will Be Worse.
- Don't Be Afraid of the Net Neutrality Repeal
- Consider the Consequences of #BelieveAllWomen
- When Trump's Electoral Magic Fades
- Trump Could Actually Make Democracy Great Again. Don't Scoff.