If Romney’s Harvard Pals Love Him, Why Can’t You?Caroline Baum
Sept. 6 (Bloomberg) -- I keep hearing and reading that Mitt Romney has a likeability problem. The Republican presidential candidate trails President Barack Obama by 23 points, according to an Aug. 20-22 USA Today/Gallup poll. The early post-convention polling suggests a slight bounce in Romney’s likeability, but not enough, apparently, to ensure entry to the White House.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast