Republicans Must Choose: Less Debt or More Jobs?Michael Kinsley
Sept. 5 (Bloomberg) -- If you saw any of the Republican convention last week, or its garland of talk shows, you may be aware that President Barack Obama has run up deficits averaging about $1 trillion a year over his four years in office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him