Are You Better Off Without Dumb Campaign Questions?Ezra Klein
Sept. 5 (Bloomberg) -- “Are you better off than you were four years ago?” That’s the question Ronald Reagan famously used in 1980 to end Jimmy Carter’s hopes for a second term as U.S. president.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'