For Republicans, It’s Diversity Now or Obscurity Laterby
Florida Senator Marco Rubio takes the stage Thursday night at the Republican National Convention, following in the footsteps of previous convention speakers with names such as Sandoval, Valenzuela, Cruz and Fortuno. On Tuesday night, South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley, an Indian American, briefly held center stage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Puerto Rico's American Dream Is Dead
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- The Right Way to Honor the American Flag