Why Is Gary Johnson Being Ignored?by
Yesterday, I met with former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson at a gluten-free pizzeria just outside the secure zone for the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Florida. Johnson, who served two terms as a Republican, is now the Libertarian Party's nominee for president, and so he doesn't have credentials to enter the convention grounds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve
- Goodbye and Good Riddance to the Islamic State