Ryan the Salesman Won’t Take No for an AnswerJohn Paul Rollert
Aug. 29 (Bloomberg) -- Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey has been viewed as the Republicans’ most in-your-face salesman, whipping up crowds with a hard sell. Representative Paul Ryan, the party’s vice-presidential candidate, is supposed to be the earnest, non-flashy policy wonk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve