India's Internet Turns Local Clashes Into Ethnic Faceoffby
One of the more tragic possibilities enabled by the information age is that incidents of discord or violence in one part of the world often have ripple effects at great removes of space, and sometimes time, and that local causes and histories are disastrously subsumed into global categories and structures. Something of this sort has been observed in India over the last six weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- Bitcoin Has an Unusual Relationship With Volatility
- China's Top Economic Risk? Education.
- China Looks to the Dumb Money for Its Financial Industry
- Up Next: Cryptocurrency Goes to the Moon