How Bobby Fischer (Briefly) Changed AmericaStephen L. Carter
This summer marks the anniversary of an extraordinary moment in U.S. history: the 1972 match in which the American genius Bobby Fischer defeated the Soviet wizard Boris Spassky for the chess championship of the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Kept One Promise. The Shutdown Is Proof.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- The Shutdown Should Have Never Happened
- Cryptocurrency Markets Aren't All the Same
- Trump Has an Opening in China
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- It’s Normal to Ask Questions About Bitcoin ETFs