Diving Into Health Care Is Dangerous to My HealthCaroline Baum
Aug. 23 (Bloomberg) -- If you are anything like me, you have spent the last 10 days listening to President Barack Obama and his Republican challengers accuse each other of being the meanest miser when it comes to denying health care to seniors. Unless you are an actuary or have a fondness for, and facility with, budget math, you were probably left wondering what and whom to believe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- A Corporate Tax Cut Isn't Just a Giveaway to the Rich
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him
- The Three Scenarios That Should Guide Investors
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- The Liberal Media Is Beating Donald Trump