Why Not Call the Family Research Council a Hate Group?by
Family Research Council President Tony Perkins says that the Southern Poverty Law Center's characterization of his organization as a "hate group" enabled the shooting of a security guard at FRC's offices yesterday. As Buzzfeed reports, at a press conference today Perkins said:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- A Central Bank Puzzle for Our Era: What Gives?