Why Not Call the Family Research Council a Hate Group?by
Family Research Council President Tony Perkins says that the Southern Poverty Law Center's characterization of his organization as a "hate group" enabled the shooting of a security guard at FRC's offices yesterday. As Buzzfeed reports, at a press conference today Perkins said:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals