Putting $1 Trillion in Good Hands Gets ResultsWilliam Pesek
Aug. 17 (Bloomberg) -- The citizens of India sure have an odd way of punishing a man who wreaked havoc with their economy: they promoted Pranab Mukherjee from finance minister to president.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics