Sinai Crisis Gives Israel, Egypt and Hamas a Common Enemyby
The masked gunmen who killed 16 soldiers at an Egyptian border post in the Sinai peninsula, stole vehicles and blasted into Israel last week could not have foreseen the effects of their venture. They upped the ante so high, they might have spoiled Sinai for other extremists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- The Blockchain Might Scare the Gig Economy to Death
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.