Paul Ryan Should Be the Ross Perot of 2012Virginia Postrel
Aug. 14 (Bloomberg) -- The traditional roles of a U.S. presidential running mate are ticket balancer and attack dog. With their choices of Al Gore and Dick Cheney, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush added another: the brainy policy partner with big-picture views.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Yes, Trump's True Aim Is to Inflame Racial Tensions
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events