Rogue Bank or Regulator in Standard Chartered Case?the Editors
Aug. 9 (Bloomberg) -- New York’s top financial regulator, Benjamin Lawsky, wiped more than $9 billion, or about 16 percent, off the market value of the U.K.’s Standard Chartered Plc this week. We have some questions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trumps Can Never Really Check Out of SoHo Hotel
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- The Uncertain Future of Bitcoin Futures
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- Putin's Patriotic Frenzy Is Turning on Him
- Score One for the Experts as Brexit Costs Grow