In Egypt, Anti-Semitism Is Back in FashionJeffrey Goldberg
Aug. 7 (Bloomberg) -- A travel tip for the international executive class: If you find yourself doing business in Egypt and you feel the urge to insult your interlocutor, 1) try not to insult your interlocutor; and 2) if you must, cast aspersions on the chastity of the person’s mother or sister. This insult will be taken hard, but it may eventually be forgiven.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.