Team USA Deserves No Gold Medals for Internet AccessSusan P. Crawford
Aug. 6 (Bloomberg) -- The opening ceremony of the London Olympics showed us the Internet’s history by honoring Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the World Wide Web, and featuring a display of his live Twitter post: “This is for everyone.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- America's Adversaries Get It: Trump Can Be Ignored
- This Thanksgiving, It's Grim in Trump's Swamp
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Democrats' Next Tax Victory Is Worth the Wait
- Steve Mnuchin Says the Darnedest Things
- What a Middling Uber Rating Might Say About You
- The End of Net Neutrality Isn't the End of the World