Reid and Romney Both Are Hiding Somethingby
Harry Reid knows something. The U.S. Senate majority leader repeatedly charged this week that Mitt Romney paid no taxes in recent years despite the presumptive Republican presidential nominee’s eight-figure annual income.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan