When a Mammogram Is Riskier Than Cancerby
Overdiagnosis, or the identification of cancers that would not have become evident in the patient’s lifetime, represents one of the most significant harms of screening. Yet until recently overdiagnosis has gone almost entirely unmentioned in public messages about mammography.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips