How to Survive a Cyberwarby
Iranian nuclear scientists found a rude surprise waiting for them at the office last month. A computer worm had infiltrated the networks at nuclear sites in Natanz and Fordo and, in addition to shutting down systems, reportedly left AC/DC’s “Thunderstruck” playing at full volume on some computers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals