Corn’s 60% Surge Is More Dangerous Than Euro MessWilliam Pesek
Aug. 3 (Bloomberg) -- If Jim Yong Kim was hoping for a honeymoon, the new World Bank president can forget it: To his headaches over Europe’s debt crisis he can add surging food prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea