Corn’s 60% Surge Is More Dangerous Than Euro MessWilliam Pesek
Aug. 3 (Bloomberg) -- If Jim Yong Kim was hoping for a honeymoon, the new World Bank president can forget it: To his headaches over Europe’s debt crisis he can add surging food prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man