When Did You Stop Paying No Taxes?by
Harry Reid says an unnamed Bain Capital investor told him Mitt Romney “didn't pay any taxes for 10 years.” I don’t buy this rumor for a second -- it’s rare for a wealthy person to get his tax burden all the way down to zero, and if Mitt Romney did, I very much doubt that he was blabbing to his investors about it. Romney spokeswoman Andrea Saul has previously denied that Romney ever had a $0 tax liability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Star Wars' Gross Galactic Product Problem
- An Expert's Guide to Navigating the World of Bitcoin
- The U.S. Has Way Too Many Secrets
- Trump Might Have Already Created Some Jobs
- 4 Developments to Watch in Global Economy