When Did You Stop Paying No Taxes?by
Harry Reid says an unnamed Bain Capital investor told him Mitt Romney “didn't pay any taxes for 10 years.” I don’t buy this rumor for a second -- it’s rare for a wealthy person to get his tax burden all the way down to zero, and if Mitt Romney did, I very much doubt that he was blabbing to his investors about it. Romney spokeswoman Andrea Saul has previously denied that Romney ever had a $0 tax liability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- Never-Trumpers Never Agree About Anything Else
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- GOP Surrenders Cherished IRS Scandal at Last
- Converging on Tax-Reform Nonsense
- Too Many Laws. So Much Ignorance. Something Has to Give.
- Bitcoin Has an Unusual Relationship With Volatility