Thailand’s Boomlet Needs Stable Politics to Endureby
Thailand just dodged a big fat bullet. With Parliament set to reopen Wednesday, the government of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra wisely to shelve consideration of two pieces of legislation that threatened to upset the country’s tenuous political stability. Now it needs to take steps to promote comity and ensure continued economic progress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.