Republicans Shouldn't Cave on the Bush Tax Cutsby
Matt Yglesias notes that the tax plan approved by Senate Democrats yesterday, despite being billed as an extension of "middle class" tax cuts, actually has a lot to offer the rich. The plan preserves tax cuts on all income below $250,000, even for people who make significantly more than that. Yglesias wonders if Republicans have the political steel to turn down the offer:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Judgment Is Debatable. His Sanity Is Not.
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Up Next: Cryptocurrency Goes to the Moon
- China's Top Economic Risk? Education.
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans