As Assad Teeters, Middle East Vertigo DeepensJeffrey Goldberg
July 24 (Bloomberg) -- A telling conversation last week in Ramallah, the rump capital of the non-state of Palestine: A senior official of Fatah, the mainstream, secular-leaning movement that makes up the core of the decaying Palestinian Authority, explained why he isn’t entirely unsympathetic to Israeli politicians who resist new peace initiatives.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'