Yahoo’s Mayer Could Inspire Better Leave Policy for Momsby
In announcing that she would soon be a new mother, Marissa Mayer, the new chief executive officer of Yahoo! Inc., made one thing perfectly clear: She wouldn’t be taking maternity leave.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Don't Blame Robots for President Trump
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- If Everyone Loses Money Together It's Fine
- Food Stamps Should Be Spent on Food