U.K. Reshuffle Is Chance to Dial Back Austerityby
U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron appears set to reshuffle his Cabinet after Parliament’s summer break. That’s a traditional displacement activity for battered British leaders, and Cameron readily qualifies: His Conservative government could use a reset.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve
- Goodbye and Good Riddance to the Islamic State