Ex-Barclays Leader Shows How to Come CleanRobert Boxwell
July 20 (Bloomberg) -- Last week’s testimony of Barclays Plc Chairman Marcus Agius to a U.K. parliamentary committee received less press than the earlier testimony of his former chief executive officer, Robert Diamond, but Agius’s performance was more remarkable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- What Trump Got (Half) Right in Asia
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- The Retail Apocalypse and the Jerry Jones Problem
- Tesla Keeps Scaring the Other Automakers
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' Offers a Timely History Lesson