Ex-Barclays Leader Shows How to Come CleanRobert Boxwell
July 20 (Bloomberg) -- Last week’s testimony of Barclays Plc Chairman Marcus Agius to a U.K. parliamentary committee received less press than the earlier testimony of his former chief executive officer, Robert Diamond, but Agius’s performance was more remarkable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- China Isn't Fixing Its Flaws
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta