Mitt Romney’s Campaign Should Have Faith in His FaithMichael Kinsley
July 19 (Bloomberg) -- Mitt Romney planned to run for U.S. president as a successful businessman who would bring some hard-headed business common sense and smarts to the job of running the badly dysfunctional federal government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve